Harper's Bazaar is an American fashion magazine, first published in 1867, which covers fashion, beauty and popular culture in articles and fashion spreads every month.
- Miss Piggy appeared in an online post on November 3, 2011 with designer Jerome C. Rousseau's shoe designed in her honor, the Diva Glitter Pump.
- The September 2009 issue of Harper's Bazaar included a photo spread of various top fashion designers, on the set of Sesame Street, with Muppets that related to them in personality, interests, or name.
- Francisco Costa with Grover on the fire escape
- Diane von Fürstenberg with Big Bird at his nest
- Carolina Herrera with Elmo at the Sesame Street sign
- Derek Lam and Thakoon Panichgul with Ernie and Bert
- Kate and Laura Mulleavy with Cookie Monster
- Oscar de la Renta with Oscar the Grouch at his trash can
- Vera Wang with Abby Cadabby at the Sesame Street laundromat
The spreads used models Sessilee Lopez and Tao Okamoto.
- Photographer: Jason Schmidt
- Stylist: Mary Alice Stephenson
- Hair: Jeff Francis
- Makeup: Pep Gay
- In The Miss Piggy Cover Girl Fantasy Calendar, the magazine is spoofed with the faux cover "Conversations with a Legend: Miss Piggy"
- Andy Warhol provided illustrations for the magazine