Harper's Bazaar is an American fashion magazine, first published in 1867, which covers fashion, beauty and popular culture in articles and fashion spreads every month.
- Miss Piggy appeared in an online post on November 3, 2011 with designer Jerome C. Rousseau's shoe designed in her honor, the Diva Glitter Pump.
- The online edition of Harper's Bazaar published a brief interview with Vivienne Westwood and Miss Piggy on the day that the first picture of the gown from Muppets Most Wanted was released. In the interview, Piggy asked Westwood about her inspiration. Westwood replied, "The dress is one of my favorite styles. It's called the Court dress and is inspired by 17th-century English royalty and the court of King Charles II. It has been designed especially for you in a white pearl sequin fabric made from recycled water bottles. It's the perfect choice for a royal sow."
- The September 2009 issue of Harper's Bazaar included a photo spread of various top fashion designers, on the set of Sesame Street, with Muppets that related to them in personality, interests, or name.
- Francisco Costa with Grover on the fire escape
- Diane von Fürstenberg with Big Bird at his nest
- Carolina Herrera with Elmo at the Sesame Street sign
- Derek Lam and Thakoon Panichgul with Ernie and Bert
- Kate and Laura Mulleavy with Cookie Monster
- Oscar de la Renta with Oscar the Grouch at his trash can
- Vera Wang with Abby Cadabby at the Sesame Street laundromat
The spreads used models Sessilee Lopez and Tao Okamoto.
- Photographer: Jason Schmidt
- Stylist: Mary Alice Stephenson
- Hair: Jeff Francis
- Makeup: Pep Gay
- In The Miss Piggy Cover Girl Fantasy Calendar, the magazine is spoofed with the faux cover "Conversations with a Legend: Miss Piggy"
- Andy Warhol provided illustrations for the magazine