Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Halle Stanford (sometimes credited as Halle Stanford-Grossman) currently serves as the Executive Vice President of Children's Entertainment for the Jim Henson Company.
Stanford has been working at Henson since 1995. She was a producer on Bear in the Big Blue House and Donna's Day in 1997, and then an executive producer on Telling Stories with Tomie dePaola (2001) and Animal Jam (2003). In the late 2000s, Stanford executive-produced several projects using the Henson Digital Performance System, notably The Skrumps and Frances.
Stanford is a co-creator and executive producer for the PBS series Sid the Science Kid, and is also executive producer for Pajanimals and Dinosaur Train. She is also leading development on the proposed series The Doozers.
She has been a frequent interview subject on the Henson.com Podcast, most recently on the April 7, 2009 episode discussing the development of The Doozers.
- "Dinosaur Train", executive producer
- "Pajanimals", executive producer
- "The Doozers (series)", executive producer
- "Sid the Science Kid", executive producer / co-creator
- "Frances", executive producer
- "Wilson & Ditch", executive producer
- "Me and My Monsters ", executive producer
- "The Skrumps", executive producer
- "Animal Jam", executive producer/choreography supervised
- "Telling Stories with Tomie dePaola", executive producer
- "Donna's Day" co-producer
- "Bear in the Big Blue House", producer