Guy Stevens is an animatronic designer and modeler who worked at Jim Henson's Creature Shop on several film and TV projects.
Outside of the Creature Shop, Stevens' film credits include Babe: Pig in the City, additional Harry Potter films, the 2010 version of The Wolfman, the Charles Darwin biopic Creation, and the 2018 film Annihilation.
- The Adventures of Pinocchio: Animatronic designer
- 101 Dalmatians: Animatronic designer
- Buddy: Animatronic designer
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Animatronic designer
- Snow Queen: On set supervisor
- Me and My Monsters: Puppet builder