"First Sesame Street Library", sometimes titled "My First Sesame Street Library", is a collection of 12 miniature board books intended to teach basic toddler concepts. The books are packaged in a case with a handle. Cover art for each book was done by Bob Berry, and illustrations were by DiCicco Studios, except as noted.
- "Big Picture", ISBN 1412731380
- Big Bird makes a photo album with all of his friends.
- Count objects from 1 duck to 5 balls.
- "Elmo's Music", ISBN 1412731429
- Everyone loves the music made by Elmo's music box.
- "Favorite Colors", illustrated by Joe Mathieu, ISBN 1412731399
- Everyone has their own favorite color.
- "Good Night", ISBN 1412731410
- Ernie repeatedly sets his alarm to help him remember all the things he needs to do before going to bed.
- "Grover's Opposites", ISBN 1412831356
- Grover demonstrates opposites.
- "Let's Go!", illustrated by Joe Mathieu, ISBN 1412731437
- Everyone demonstrates different things that go, such as tricycles, submarines and trucks.
- Learn to rhyme simple words like 'pop' and 'mop'.
- "Sesame Sounds", illustrated by Joe Mathieu, ISBN 1412731364
- There are many noises on Sesame Street.
- "Share with Me", ISBN 1412731402
- Cookie Monster shares his cookies with his friends.
- "We See Shapes", illustrated by Joe Mathieu, ISBN 1412731372
- There are shapes all over Sesame Street.
- "Zoe's Gift", ISBN 1412731453