Graham High is a sculptor who worked for Jim Henson's Creature Shop on multiple film and television feature projects. High began as a sculptor at the Natural History Museum in London from 1974-1983, creating realistic figures for displays, which as his reputation increased, led to film projects. His early film credits as an effects sculptor, outside of the Creature Shop, included Neil Jordan's The Company of Wolves, Santa Claus: The Movie (with Dudley Moore), Aliens, Ken Russell's Gothic (with Miranda Richardson), and Willow (with Warwick Davis).
Outside of his film work, High has exhibited as both a sculptor and a painter in fine art galleries. Sculpture commissions include a bronze bust of Sergei Prokofiev for the Prokofiev Foundation.
- Dreamchild - Maquette for The Mock Turtle
- Labyrinth - Support team (Armour, weapons, etc.)
- The Flintstones - Sculptor (Brontocrane)
- Babe - Animal visual designer
- Loch Ness - Sculptor
- 101 Dalmatians - Designer/sculptor (including puppies, cows, horse, others)
- The English Patient - Sculptor
- Buddy - Sculptor
- The Odyssey - Project supervisor (Cyclops, Scylla, Polites as pig)
- Animal Farm - Sculpt supervisor
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Creature sculptor
- Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story - Creature Shop coordinator
- Mee-Shee: The Water Giant - Art finisher
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Sculptor