|Music by||Gail Sky King|
|Lyrics by||Ian James|
|Publisher||Sesame Street, Inc.|
"Gospel Alphabet" was performed on Sesame Street by Patti LaBelle and a chorus of Muppets. Little Chrissy plays the piano as Patti sings, and is soon joined by a crowd of Muppets, some with tambourines.
There are two variations of this segment; one with Little Chrissy's lines intact and a shorter cut that excludes all of his dialogue (one line is cut, and another muted).
- Muppeteers in this number include Fran Brill, Tyler Bunch, Kevin Clash, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Alice Dinnean, Eric Jacobson, Jim Kroupa, Noel MacNeal (Bert), Joey Mazzarino, Jerry Nelson, Martin P. Robinson, David Rudman, and John Tartaglia.
- Toward the end of the song, Bert's eye fell off of the puppet's face.
- What's the Name of That Song? (2004, introduction cut and additional floating letters added in)
- 40 Years of Sunny Days (2009)
- Sesame English: "Do You Like It?", "Here in Right Field" (both edited)
- Alphabet Songs (2014) (introduction cut)
- SesameStreet's YouTube Channel short version: