Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.|
"Goin' for a Ride" is a song about traveling in a car, a train, and a boat. It is sung by three Anything Muppets (voiced by Frank Oz, Caroll Spinney, and Jim Henson). The song ends with them all crashing into each other.
- The Sesame Street Book & Record (1970)
- Goin' for a Ride/I Love Trash (single, 1970)
- Somebody Come and Play (1974)
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- 25 Greatest Hits (1975)
- Sesame Street Theme/Goin' for a Ride (single, 1976)
- Sing-Along Travel Songs (1996)