Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Go-Bots was a popular 1980s toy line consisting of robots that transformed into vehicles and other mechanical objects. Launched by Tonka in 1983 (predating Transformers), it spawned a Hanna-Barbera animated series, Challenge of the Go-Bots (1984-1985), and a 1986 feature film.
- They were also spoofed with the Trans-Go JoBot (a joint reference along with Transformers) in the Muppet Babies episode "Muppets in Toyland."
- Ken Hudson Campbell voiced Van-Guard in the animated series and film
- Rob Paulsen voiced additional characters on Challenge of the GoBots (1985 season)
- Telly Savalas voiced Magmar in Gobots: Battle of the Rock Lords (1986)
- Frank Welker voiced Scooter, Blaster, Rest-Q, Screw Head, Zeemon, and others in the animated series and film