Gil is a bespectacled, gray-haired frog, one of a trio of Mad Ave Advertising executives who work on the Ocean Breeze Soap account in The Muppets Take Manhattan. Gil and his colleagues, Bill and Jill, recruit the amnesiac Kermit to work with them after he comes up with the brilliant slogan, "Ocean Breeze Soap will get you clean." They also have a habit of using words that rhyme with their names.
- The Muppets Take Manhattan
- The Jim Henson Hour
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World
- 1991 National Wildlife Federation commercial, performed by Kevin Clash
- Muppets Tonight
- Muppet RaceMania video game
- Muppets Most Wanted (wedding attendee)