Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Get Set to Learn! is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers. The game was developed by Creative Wonders and Children's Television Workshop in 1996.
This game promotes the thinking and problem solving skills necessary for learning.
- "What Size is Your Prize?": Choose the right size object to win Zoe's game.
- "Count it Up! Up! Up!": Count to the right number and watch as the wheel spins.
- "Match the Moons": Match The Count's moons, spiders, lightning bolts, gold coins, and numbers.
- "Kooky Cookie Game": Complete Cookie Monster's frosted cookie pattern.
- "Dunk or Dare": Fill the barrel with trash and dunk Telly.
- "Fabulous Prizes": All the prizes won in the games are collected in the chest.
- Carroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar
- Frank Oz as Cookie Monster and Grover
- Jerry Nelson as the Count and a Martian
- Martin P. Robinson as Telly and a Martian
- Fran Brill as Zoe
- Don Reardon as Guy Smiley
- A trunk seen backstage in the opening features a sticker advertising Let's Make a Word!