Get Set to Learn! is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers. The game was developed by Creative Wonders and Children's Television Workshop in 1996.
This game promotes the thinking and problem solving skills necessary for learning.
- "What Size is Your Prize?": Choose the right size object to win Zoe's game.
- "Count it Up! Up! Up!": Count to the right number and watch as the wheel spins.
- "Match the Moons": Match The Count's moons, spiders, lightning bolts, gold coins, and numbers.
- "Kooky Cookie Game": Complete Cookie Monster's frosted cookie pattern.
- "Dunk or Dare": Fill the barrel with trash and dunk Telly.
- "Fabulous Prizes": All the prizes won in the games are collected in the chest.
- Carroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar
- Frank Oz as Cookie Monster and Grover
- Jerry Nelson as the Count and a Martian
- Martin P. Robinson as Telly and a Martian
- Fran Brill as Zoe
- Don Reardon as Guy Smiley