George Clooney (b. 1961) is an actor and director working in showbusiness since the late 1970s.
He first gained fame as Dr. Doug Ross on the NBC medical drama ER in the 90s. His film roles include playing Batman in Batman & Robin (1997), From Dusk till Dawn (written by Quentin Tarantino), the Ocean's Eleven movies (and several others with Steven Soderbergh), multiple collaborations with the Coen brothers including O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Gravity (with Sandra Bullock), and Disney's Tomorrowland. Rosemary Clooney was his aunt.
- Miss Piggy has often listed Clooney among her celebrity crushes:
- October 2011 Facebook video interview with InStyle. 
- November 2011 interview with CNN.
- November 2011 interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live; says she wants pictures of her and Clooney to appear in the tabloids to make Kermit jealous.
- In February 2012, Piggy told the press that she wouldn't wrestle Clooney's wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler, but she said "if George wants to wrestle, bring it on! Best two out of three falls? Winner gets a dinner?"
- August 2014 interview with Daily Star.
- On November 22, 2015, she tweeted, "I'm seeking another BFF. Must be motivated, available 24/7, know George Clooney, and have complete discretion. It's all in the contract." 
- An early script for The Muppets included Clooney among a list of potential cameo guests. Although he didn't appear in the film, his name is included on Veronica's Key Demographic Analysis of Top 100 Things in Popular Culture as cultivated by CDE.
- Clooney's headshot is featured among a list of potential dates for Miss Piggy in The Muppets episode "Hostile Makeover".
- In The Muppets episode "Single All the Way", Piggy consults Uncle Deadly on what to wear to George Clooney's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, unable to decide if what she's wearing is ugly enough. After Scooter enters her dressing room wearing a light-up sweater his mother made him, she makes him take it off as it's hideous.
- On January 22, 2016, Kermit tweeted, "A perk of being an amphibian is not worrying about going grey. Guess I'll miss out on having Clooney's rugged salt-and-pepper good looks." 
- ↑ CNN "Catching up with the Muppets" by Abbey Goodman, November 22, 2011
- ↑ The Hollywood Reporter "'Muppets' Miss Piggy Talks Tabloid Photos on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'" by Rebecca Ford, November 15, 2011
- ↑  multiple sources, either uncredited to the original source each time, or it was a press release
- ↑ Daily Star "Miss Piggy: 'I love Kermie but I see other men when he's out of town'" by Stefan Kyriazis, August 13, 2014