Cameos by Frank Oz.
- Into the Night (1985): In the same John Landis film in which Jim Henson makes a cameo, Oz's name (as Frank Oznowicz) can be heard announced over the loud speaker in an airport.
- Coming to America (1988): In another Landis film, Frank Oznowicz is called to the white courtesy phone over the loudspeaker as Akeem (Eddie Murphy) and Semmi (Arsenio Hall) arrive in the airport in New York.
- Rizzo and Gonzo refer to a bust as Frank Oz in an outtake from The Muppet Christmas Carol.
- In The Muppets' Wizard of Oz, Kermit asks the Wizard if he's related to Frank Oz.
- A Frances Oznowicz is paged over the airport loudspeaker in Letters to Santa.