- At the train station, Samson runs into some soccer fans and joins in on their team's battle cry.
- Don Music pitches a new song to Meryl Sheep, hoping she will sing it in one of her productions. The song is directly about the beginning, middle, and end of itself. Once its finished, Meryl rejects using it; she doesn't do musicals.
- Cartoon: Campers don't want to play ring toss with Zork, until their counselor reminds them about being judgmental.
- As ominous music plays, the Count walks around his castle, checks out the mirror (he has no reflection), and greets his bats. The mailman arrives, with a bunch of letters for Count. The mailman wonders why there are so many letters. The Count says that he wrote them all himself, so he could count them... and then he does.
- Ernie is in a counting mood, and decides to count all of the cookies in a box of cookies. Cookie Monster overhears this and asks if he can have all of the cookies after they are counted, and Ernie agrees. But after opening the box, Ernie finds that there are 0 cookies. Ernie has another box, but it also has 0 cookies in it. Ernie then remembers that he put all of the cookies into a cookie jar, and starts to count, but Cookie Monster impatiently eats all of the cookies before Ernie can finish counting.
- Film: A boy who lives in Arizona narrates a film of himself and his family, who travel through a canyon with their sheep to stay at their summer house.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1639||Folge 1641|