|Plot||The blank wall|
- The Two-Headed Monster sings "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
- Cartoon: A song about painting
- Elmo loudly interrupts Kermit's demonstration of "quiet" and "loud". Elmo loudly insists on helping Kermit demonstrate the difference, and Kermit manages to get Elmo to whisper as they talk about being quiet.
- As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep - thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap.
- Cartoon: Three mayonnaise jars follow three different paths after they leave the factory.
- Song: "Litter Rap"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1638||Folge 1640|