|Plot||The package knot|
- Song: "Fixin' My Hair"
- Ernie tries to disguise Bert until his hair grows back, but a monster (later known as Grover) mistakes Bert for his father.
- Bert has grown his hair back, but now he talks like Cookie Monster.
- Cookie Monster and Jeffy sing "I'm Going to Get My Hair Cut".
- Waiter Grover: Simon Soundman wants a chicken sandwich, which he orders as a "cluck-cluck" sandwich. Grover has trouble figuring out what his customer wants. Simon Soundman says that his brother always eats at that restaurant, implying that Mr. Johnson might be his brother.
- When a little girl realizes that she has too much homework and can't play with her friend, Super Grover offers a number of ways she can resolve the issue. After a few failed attempts at convincing her that his ideas will work, he begins shouting for the boy to break the bad news. During the commotion, the little girl realizes that she can use the telephone to call her friend and explain the situation.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1636||Folge 1638|