- Uli von Bödefeld wants some peace and quiet, so he moves into a lighthouse.
- "Wet and Dry": the sailors on the Good Ship Wet love when it rains, but the Arabs like living in the dry desert.
- Sinister Sam is looking for the biggest man in the saloon. The frightened customers point him towards Big Barney, who's cowering under the table. When Sam discovers that Barney is the biggest man there, he gives him a hat: "This ol' hat here don't fit me. I thought maybe you could use it, huh? I'll see you, fellers." Sinister Sam leaves the baffled customers behind. "Now, that's a nice gesture," one says. "He's a little weird, but he's okay after all, isn't he?"
- Grover tells John-John that he loves him. John-John tells Grover to count a penny. Grover counts it: "One!" John-John is delighted.
- Ernie wants to play a game with Bert about heavy and light. Bert surprisingly wants to play. Ernie shows the audience all the light objects including a tissue, cotton candy and a feather. Bert has to bring in all the heavy objects including a barbell, a boulder and the piano.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1634||Folge 1636|