- Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does.
- Animation: A caterpillar escapes a hungry bird by turning into a butterfly.
- The Answer Lady makes a phone call.
- Cartoon: A young bespectacled man with an accordion asks how much it costs to cross the bridge. The Bridgekeeper says admission is free, but requires that the young man show him three triangles. Two of them are found in the bridgework, and the man uses the bridgekeeper's staff to draw a third triangle in the dirt. Although the bridgekeeper has his order filled, he asks the man to play a tune on his accordion. This additional request takes the young man by surprise, but he is told to do so for the opportunity to cross the bridge.
- News Flash: Dr. Nobel Price shows off his latest invention - "Herman the Hippity Hop", an exact replica of Kermit the Frog.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1430||Folge 1486|