|Plot||Sesamstrasse is in danger|
|Air date||October 9, 1991|
- An unfriendly businessman (Jan Fedder) wants to tear down Sesamstrasse to put up new apartment buildings. Bettina, Schorsch and Samson find a way to stop him before it's too late.
- A Muppet girl approaches a sad Herry and asks him what's wrong. He laments about being left out of the baseball game, and she offers to cheer him up by taking him to the zoo.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit meets the Seven Dwarves, seemingly from the Snow White story. However, in this version each is named after (and represents) an emotion. They are named Cheerful, Sad, Lovey, Angry, Proud, Surprised and Fearful.
- Ernie has a treasure map of the living room, leading to a spot marked with an X. As Bert watches, he digs up a treasure chest with a letter X inside.
- This episode was released on the DVD, Sesamstrasse - Classics: Die 90er Jahre.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1365||Folge 1407|