- Samson gets a new hammock and while resting in it, he dreams about being a prince. Uli von Bödefeld wishes a chance it sit in it as well.
- Bert can't go on a trip with Ernie because his hand has purple paint on it. Ernie puts a mitten on Bert's hand to cover it, but Bert still won't go because he looks silly wearing one mitten. So Ernie completes the outfit with another mitten, a hat, a scarf, and a sled. Ernie then reveals that they are going to the beach.
- Film: The seasons
- Grover gets Oscar the Grouch to join him in listing words that begin with each letter of the alphabet. Grover says wholesome words while Oscar uses insulting words.
- News Flash: Prince Charming kisses Sleeping Beauty, expecting to wake her up. To his astonishment, she turns into a frog and hops off with Kermit.
- Kermit counts four eggs. A chick hatches out of one egg, so he counts the three eggs -- then two, then one. Then he counts the four chickens.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1270||Folge 1272|