|Plot||Samson on the Beach|
- Muppets sing a song about "The Subway".
- A cartoon about a snail swimming in a lake.
- Grover finds five ropes that, when he pulls them, sound some bells. However, when he pulls the last one, he years a yell, which comes from a Anything Muppet Tarzan.
- A cartoon about two men searching for a lake.
- A film about a group of kids picking up trash out from a dirty river.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews Christopher Columbus before he begins his voyage to discover America. Kermit tries to tell him that the third ship is tied to the dock, but it's too late -- the dock breaks free, and takes Kermit along with it.
- The Plonsters are trying to catch a fish.
- At night, Grover thinks he hears noises in the dark. When he sees a shadow on the wall, he cowers under the covers - but the shadow turns out to be his Mommy.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1234||Folge 1270|