- Uli von Bödefeld discovers a secret cave and ventures into the tunnel.
- Kermit draws a triangle on-screen with his "magic finger".
- Cartoon: Passengers on a crowded subway illustrate "between."
- News Flash: Warren Wolf, who is substituting for Kermit, is the first newsperson to witness Dr. Nobel Price's latest invention, a stick that makes your voice sound louder. It bears a striking resemblance to Warren's microphone...
- Cartoon: A man illustrates 'between' in various situations throughout his work day.
- Bob asks a blank-faced Large Lavender Live Hand Anything Muppet how he feels. The Muppet answers, "I don't feel anything." Bob sticks a nose and angry eyes on the Muppet, who then starts to feel mad. He walks off in a huff, and we hear a crash off-screen. The Muppet comes back and ad-libs, "It's okay, Bob, I just dropped my watch!"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1175||Folge 1234|