- Samson wants to stay up, despite the fact that he's tired.
- Ernie and Bert cooperate to make Ernie's bed. Ernie notices that on his bed, which Bert is preparing, there is one side where the blanket is shorter than the other. Bert suggests that Ernie and him cooperate while making the blanket even on both sides, in the process the blanket is shorter at one side than the other.
- At night, Grover thinks he hears noises in the dark. When he sees a shadow on the wall, he cowers under the covers - but the shadow turns out to be his mommy.
- Cartoon: Uncle Ned makes his famous 20 Pickle Pie.
- Herry finds Betty Lou crying: the other kids teased her because she doesn't know the difference between near and far. Herry helps her by placing three little boys in a row: the one who is nearest will get a surprise. When the surprise turns out to be a kiss, the boys start running far away from Herry...
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1090||Folge 1110|