|Plot||Herr von Bödefeld's birthday (repeat of 0840)|
|Air date||February 22, 1986|
- Samson are feeling tired and wants to take a nap in his hammock, however Uli Von Bödefeld are using it. Samson insist that Bödefeld leaves it at once, Bödefeld tries to say something but are interrupted by Lilo who asks if it's a special day, as Bödefeld is asking if she by specail day means birthday. Manfred quickly interprets it as it's Bödefeld's birthday, and they all congratulate him. Despite that it's apparently Bödefeld's birthday Samson still wants him to leave his hammock, the others talks Samson into allowing to stay in the hammock as a birthday present. Samson can't understand why the only present Bödefeld is getting is from him.
- Bert has a present for his Aunt Matilda, but Ernie thinks that the present is for him, so he unwraps it.
- Samson is complaining that he his the only one that have made a big sacrifice so Bödefeld could get a present. He gave permission for Bödefeld to be in the hammock, then the others should give him something as well. Lilo agrees with him.
- Bill Cosby shows feelings.
- Bödefeld are enjoying himself in Samson's hammock, and thinks that the birthday was a good idea, however he hopes that the others don't find out that it's not true. Tiffy asks him if he wants an alarm clock, he says no since it will only disturb his rest.
- An Anything Muppet family arranges themselves in different ways
- "A Family"
- Bödefeld gets more presents, Manfred gives him his hat, and he gets a scarf from Lilo. Bödefeld start to think it's quite practical to have a birthday. Samson starts to suspect theres something wrong, Bödefeld's behavior don't add up. Bödefeld quickly gives back the hat, with the explanation that it's to big, the scarf is to itchy and the alarmclock since it shows the wrong time and Samson can have the hammock back as well. Bödefeld then tells them that they somehow belived it was birthday and they are giving him stuff, Samson starts to claim that it was Bödefeld that told them it was his birthday, he denies. All he wanted was to relax in the hammock. Manfred wonders how they got the idea that it was Bödefeld's birthday, the others quickly says that it was Manfred that said it first, he quickly accepts it and offers to give them all a chocolate-coated marshmallow treat.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1047||Folge 1063|