|Plot||Samson's new shoes|
- Samson buys a new pair of cowboy boots.
- Cartoon: The O in STOP bounces around, and the other letters ask it to stop.
- A group of Muppets split into two separate teams for a game -- however, one of the small ones points out that they've split into one team of big players and one team of small players. They eventually agree to play Tiddly-Winks.
- The Count recites a poem with the viewer, who provides the rhyme for each stanza (the numbers one through ten).
- A Muppet cowboy sings about danger.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 1002||Folge 1045|