|Plot||On the roof|
- When Samson goes to sleep, he dreams of being on the studio roof.
- Bert is reading a book when Ernie startles him by asking if he wants to play checkers. Bert says, "I thought maybe you weren't here!" Ernie starts to search to see if he can find himself.
- Cartoon: "That's About the Size"
- Sherlock Hemlock tries to figure out why there is a mess outside. He speculates that the Twiddlebugs made a mess after a Twiddlebug dance.
- Grover uses a telephone booth to explain how a telephone is used. When he enters the booth, however, he finds that there is no phone in sight. An Anything Muppet boy arrives to use the telephone, and thinks that Grover is the telehone since he is the only thing he found in the booth. The boy proceeds and talks into Grover's mouth.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Folge 0840||Folge 0929|