Existing and established recordings of popular songs featured in Muppet movies and specials.
Muppets from Space (1999)
- "Brick House" (The Commodores, 1977): The Muppets wake up at the boarding house, and prepare for their day.
- "Shining Star" (Earth, Wind & Fire, 1975): Struck by lightning, Gonzo travels through space to meet the Cosmic Fish.
- "Get Up Offa That Thing" (James Brown, 1976): Inspired by his otherworldly experience, Gonzo uses the lawnmower to mow a message in the lawn that can be seen from space.
- "Dazz" (Brick, 1976): Gonzo hosts a hot-tub party on the patio for the alien relatives that he hopes will arrive soon.
- "Survival" (The O'Jays, 1975): Rizzo undergoes a series of uncomfortable experiments in the C.O.V.N.E.T. lab.
- "Getaway" (Earth, Wind & Fire, 1976): Having rescued Gonzo from the C.O.V.N.E.T. lab, the Muppets run through the hallways, avoiding the security guards.
- "Outa-Space" (Billy Preston, 1971): Gonzo and the Muppets arrive at Cape Doom to wait for the aliens to arrive.
- "It's Your Thing" (The Isley Brothers, 1969): The Alien Gonzos celebrate their reunion with Gonzo by loading him into a cannon and shooting him into the air.
- "Theme from 'Star Trek'" (Alexander Courage & Gene Roddenberry, 1966): Plays as K. Edgar Singer boards the alien's spaceship.
Kermit's Swamp Years (2002)
- "Roll on Down the Highway" (Bachman Turner Overdrive)
- "I Gotcha" (Joe Tex)
- "Complicated" (Russ Irwin and Charlton Pettus)
- "Believe in You" (Amanda Marshall)
- "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (The Crystals, 1963): Plays over the opening titles.
The Muppets (2011)
- "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard" (Paul Simon, 1972): Played over the opening montage of Walter and Gary's childhood.
- "Back in Black" (AC/DC, 1981): A time-saving montage (a suggestion by '80s Robot) as Kermit and the gang collect the rest of the Muppets.
- "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" (Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes, 1987): Pepe the King Prawn and Miss Piggy rehearse their dance routine.
Muppets Most Wanted (2014)
- "Long Train Runnin'" (The Doobie Brothers, 1973): The Muppets depart on train to begin their world tour.