Erin Slattery, also credited as Erin Slattery Black, has worked with the Muppet Workshop on Sesame Street and other projects since the late 1990s, primarily in costuming. She has shared in multiple Daytime Emmy wins for Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design/Styling for Sesame Street.
Outside of costuming Muppets, Slattery created the toy line Lyla Tov Monsters along with her daughter Lyla.
- Mopatop's Shop - Character building
- Sesame Street- Muppets, costumes, props (Season 31-Season 32, Season 44 onward)
- Elmo's Musical Adventure: Peter and the Wolf - Muppet Workshop
- The Muppets - Muppet costumes
- Huffington Post - "Astoria Characters: The Costume Designer." March 03, 2015.