Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eric Engelhardt (d. 2007) was a puppeteer and puppet builder. He started at the Jim Henson Company in the mid-1990s as a puppet builder, most notably building the first Pepe the King Prawn for Muppets Tonight
After his death, the O'Neill Puppetry Conference set up the Eric Engelhardt Memorial Scholarship in his honor.
- Muppets Tonight: Muppet builder/designer, created the original Pepe the King Prawn puppet
- Bear in the Big Blue House: Built Doc Hogg
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland: Muppet builder/designer, built The Caterpillar
- Muppets from Space: Muppet builder/designer
- It's a Big Big World: Puppeteer
- Crank Yankers: Puppeteer
- The Book of Pooh: Pooh (puppetry only), Shadow character design