|The Muppet Show|
|Guest Starring||Gladys Knight|
|Production Dates||July 1980|
|Home Video||De Beste Afleveringen van the Muppet Show: Zangers, Zangeressen|
The theater's roof has rotted through, and the workmen have to take it to the shop to fix it. Performing without a roof, the Muppets have to go on despite snow, fog, hail and high winds.
At the end of the show, Statler and Waldorf are shown wearing snow hats and scarves while shivering their bones off from the snow. Waldorf complains that they would get pneumonia, but Statler says that this show always makes them sick.
- Archaeologists unearth mummies (including a mummy Gonzo), who sing a spooky version of "Night and Day."
- Gladys Knight and the Muppets sing "Friendship Train" on a train
- Veterinarian's Hospital: The Weather Man
- UK Spot: A Caveman sings "Alley Oop", while Animal plays Alley Oop.
- Gladys, accompanied by Rowlf on the piano, along with the Muppets watching, sings "God Bless the Child"
- Signor Baffi, a knife thrower with bad eyesight, does his act in thick fog, with Fozzie as his unhappy target.
- Gladys and the Grapes sing "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" as it begins to snow during the finale.
- Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Scooter, Whatnots, Rowlf, Statler and Waldorf, Slim Wilson, Miss Piggy, Janice, Beauregard, Sarcophagi, Grapes, Zoot, Singing Weatherman, Signor Baffi, Pops, Butch, Billy the Bear
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf and Waldorf
- Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy and Animal
- Jerry Nelson as Pops, the Sarcophagi, Construction Worker and the Announcer
- Richard Hunt as Statler, Scooter, Janice and Archaeologist
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Beauregard, Construction Worker and Signor Baffi
- Steve Whitmire as Archaeologist, Construction Worker, Singing Weatherman and Caveman
- Brian Muehl as Construction Worker
- Louise Gold as Archaeologist
- Kathy Mullen
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Carol Burnett||Hal Linden|