|Air Date||March 30, 1987|
|Written by||Jerry Juhl|
However, the Fraggles try to reach Doc again after the Trash Heap gives them the message "You cannot leave the magic."
After hearing the Trash Heap's advice, Gobo then goes to tell Doc the Trash Heap's message. However, he is too late. In the abandoned workshop the Fraggles find Doc's tape recorder and then proceed to listen to it. After listening to the tape the Fraggles start to mope back to their caves. However on the way they notice a long tunnel with sparkling crystals lining the walls. In the cave the song Magic Be with You is playing from an unknown source. Gobo realizes that "You cannot leave the magic" is not an imperative but a statement of fact. After some time spent walking, Gobo pushes away a box in Doc's new workshop meeting Doc and Sprocket. The Fraggles, Doc, Sprocket, the Doozers, and the Gorgs then sing an alternate version of the closing theme. While the credits roll, a montage of the characters singing the theme song plays.
- The closing theme is sung by the entire cast of the show, with Doc wrapping it up in the same fashion that Boober wraps up the opening. This marks the third of three times that the regular scat version of the theme is being replaced by an alternate song during the end credits. The other two episodes are The Bells of Fraggle Rock and The River of Life.
- The closing credits include a Don Sahlin, who died in 1978, five years before Fraggle Rock debuted. to Muppet designer
- It is revealed that Uncle Traveling Matt has never been to the desert.
UK and US Variations
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- Fraggle Rock: The Complete Final Season (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Honk of Honks||end of series|