|Air Date||January 26, 1987|
|Written by||Jerry Juhl|
Cotterpin Doozer is accused of consorting with Fraggles by Tumbrell Doozer. At Cotterpin's trial, Cotterpin will lose her job as Architect Doozer's apprentice unless she can prove to Judge Gavel Doozer that Fraggles are noble, intelligent, and worthy of respect. Unfortunately for her, a Baby Poison Cackler is about to hatch and every Fraggle but Large Marvin Fraggle and dim-witted Feenie Fraggle left for a short vacation at the Lesser Galleries until the dangerous creature has hatched and moved on. Now Cotterpin has to get Large Marvin and Feenie to prove themselves to Judge Gavel Doozer.
In 2012, a segment from the episode was uploaded to the Jim Henson Company YouTube account.
- Cotterpin Doozer (Kathryn Mullen)
- Large Marvin Fraggle (Dave Goelz)
- Feenie Fraggle (Jerry Nelson)
- Judge Gavel Doozer (Karen Prell)
- Bailiff Doozer (Michael Petersen)
- Tumbrell Doozer (Gord Robertson)
- Baby Poison Cackler (Rob Mills)
- Large Marvin appears to have been the only Fraggle to have ever actually entered Doozer Dome; unfortunately he went in backwards and got stuck. So, technically Large Marvin's behind seems to have been the only part of a Fraggle to have entered Doozer Dome.
- Doin' Things That Doozers Do (HIT!, 2005)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- Fraggle Rock: The Complete Final Season (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Voice Inside||The River of Life|