|The Muppet Show|
|Guest Starring||Shirley Bassey|
|Production Dates||March 24-27, 1980|
Kermit borrows fifty million dollars worth of gold for Shirley's closing number, "Goldfinger". Security guard Bruno is suspicious that Kermit wants to steal the gold, but keeping an eye on the frog makes him overlook both Bunsen Honeydew (who turns one bar into cottage cheese) and ultimately a band of pig thieves, who steal all the gold as Shirley sings.
- Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem perform "Barnyard Boogie".
- Shirley sings "Fire Down Below".
- Muppet Labs: Alchemy Machine
- The Trumpet Fazoob and the Ball-Shooter perform "Isn't This a Lovely Day".
- UK Spot: The orchestra plays "After You've Gone".
- Shirley and the Muppets sing "Pennies From Heaven".
- Muppet News Flash: "Gold Security Guard" - The Newsman gets beaten up when he touches the gold bars.
- Gonzo conducts Rowlf at the piano and a violinist playing "Liebesträume,", whilst he duels Buster the crab.
- Shirley sings "Goldfinger".
- Nickelodeon: Gonzo's act was cut.
- Kermit the Frog, Scooter, Bruno, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Pops, Fozzie Bear, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Animal, Janice, Zoot, Lips, Whatnots, The Newsman, Statler and Waldorf, Gonzo, Buster, The Dancing Sacks, Cute and Cannon, Rowlf, Link Hogthrob, Pigs, Trumpet Girl, Rat, Crocodile
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Dr. Teeth, the Newsman and Waldorf
- Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear and Animal
- Jerry Nelson as Bruno, Floyd Pepper, Violinist and Pops
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Beaker, Janice, Statler, Cow
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Zoot, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Sheep, and Doctor
- Steve Whitmire as Lips and Dancing Sack
- Kathy Mullen as Gaffer
- Louise Gold as Dancing Sack
- Betsy Baytos as Timmy Monster and Pig
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Joan Baez||James Coburn|