|Plot||Elmo and Zoe's Hat Contest (repeat of 4168)|
|Air date||November 15, 2012|
|Season||Season 43 (2012-2013)|
Sesame Workshop description
It's "Who Can Wear the Most Hats on Their Head?" Day. Elmo and Zoe play against each other, while Chris and Alan help add more and more hats. The Hat Check Girl is also there to help count the total number of hats they each have. Elmo and Zoe are tied every time! They also have to complete challenges while wearing the hats, such as saying the alphabet while standing on one leg and estimating the number of hats they have. With no hats left to put on, Elmo and Zoe ask Abby to say a spell to make more. Elmo and Zoe end up with big, tall towers of hats on their heads. After counting the hats by 5, they find out they're tied again. Elmo and Zoe were each able to wear 30 hats on their head!
- David Beckham and Elmo demonstrate the word "persistant." (First: Episode 4168)
- Song: "I Tried" (First: Episode 4182)
- Alphabet Cook-off: Murray mixes a meatball, a mango, and mayonnaise together to make a letter M.
- Song: "Letter M Day" (First: Episode 4273)
- Film: Beatboxers show that M stands for "mouth" and "music." (First: Episode 4220)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Henking Day (First: Episode 4301)
- Grover sings "I Am Special."
- Cartoon: A family of penguins eat snacks at the movies, but leave 0 for the father. (First: Episode 4220)
- Super Grover 2.0: Ice Block Party (First: Episode 4213)
- Murray plays "What's Missing" with his skateboard (First: Episode 4266)
- OK Go sing about the "Three Primary Colors." (First: Episode 4281)
- Elmo: The Musical: Circus the Musical (First: Episode 4308)
- Sponsor: Corporation of Clapping Hands (First: Episode 4306)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4311||Episode 4313|