|Air date||February 2, 2012|
|Season||Season 42 (2011-2012)|
Sesame Workshop description
The new Furry Potter book is all the rage on Sesame Street! Gordon's about to read it to Telly, but can't find his glasses. He suggests Telly read the book himself, but Telly says it's too long and goes off to get help.
Telly brings back the three little kittens from the nursery rhyme, since they know all about losing stuff. No luck finding the glasses, though. So Telly brings back Little Bo Peep. Again, no luck. Finally, he runs off to get Schnozola, the glass-sniffing dog, but the glasses have disappeared.
Telly finally admits he wants to read the book with Gordon, who suggests Telly read the book to him one word at a time. Chris finds Gordon's glasses, but Telly likes reading to Gordon, so they keep doing just that.
- Rico Rodriguez and Elmo explain what "magnify" means.
- Murray and Ovejita introduce the letter U.
- Film: Can you find the letter U?
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Bizzaro Blog (First: Episode 4277)
- OK Go sing about the "Three Primary Colors."
- Murray's number lottery reveals the number 14.
- Cartoon: 14 trains are counted.
- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures: Magicians (First: Episode 4225)
- Papa Bear watches Antonio Ortiz do splits. (First: Episode 4090)
- Song: Elmo sings "Big Kid Too."
- Elmo's World: Cats (First: Episode 4121)
- Stephanie D'Abruzzo, Frank Biondo, John Kennedy and Paul Rudolph make cameos as some of the many street residents caught up in reading the book. Prairie Dawn is also seen, making it her first new appearance on the show since a 2008 episode.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4280||Episode 4282|