|Air date||January 25, 2011|
|Season||Season 42 (2011)|
Sesame Workshop description
Mother Goose, played by Samantha Bee, is visiting Sesame Street. She needs to write three new nursery rhymes by the end of the day, but she fears she has become a rusty rhymer. Elmo and Abby say they are great rhymers and offer to help. Mother Goose explains that to write really good nursery rhymes, you need conflict – when someone wants something or needs something very badly. Just then Alan comes out with 13 fresh cookies and Cookie Monster is having a hard time resisting them. Mother Goose starts writing and gets stuck rhyming “plate,” but Abby comes to the rescue with the word “eight.” Mother Goose continues with her rhyme, as Cookie Monster gobbles up the cookies, but this time she can’t figure out a rhyme for “done.” Once again, Abby calls out a rhyming word – "none!" Together, they come up with the rhyming words Mother Goose needs.
- Robin Williams and the Two-Headed Monster illustrate the word "conflict."
- Murray and Ovejita present L words.
- Film: Gymnasts form an L. (First: Episode 4161)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Trolliamsberg (First: Episode 4205)
- Ernie and Rubber Duckie crack up after the previous segment. (EKA: Episode 3894)
- Song: "Rhyme Time"
- The number 13 is drawn from Murray's number lottery.
- Cartoon: "Thirteen's Not So Lucky"
- Super Grover 2.0: Attach to the Tree (First: Episode 4277)
- Murray plays "Murray's Cubbies" involving furniture.
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor helps solve a dispute between Baby Bear and Goldilocks.
- Elmo's World: Dinosaurs (First: Episode 4082)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4279||Episode 4281|