|Air date||December 15, 2011|
|Season||Season 42 (2011-2012)|
|Releases|| Big Elmo Fun|
Kinect Sesame Street TV
Sesame Workshop description
Baby Bear, Elmo, Telly and Abby gather around a growth chart as Chris measures them and marks their height. Everyone has their own color lines on the chart and can see how much they’ve grown over time. When it’s Elmo’s turn, he sees that he grew only a little bit. He is not happy; he wants to be taller right now! First he comes in wearing a tall beehive wig, and then a pair of his mommy’s high-heeled shoes. Chris points out, that while these things do make him taller, he is still the same height. Elmo convinces Abby to grant his wish and make him taller. At first, he grows just a little taller, but thanks to Abby’s spell, he keeps growing and growing and soon he is taller than the buildings! Abby tries to shrink him, but the spell doesn’t work because Elmo loves being so big! Abby suggests they play hide and seek, but Elmo quickly learns that he is too big to find a hiding spot. Chris suggests they all go have a snack in Hooper’s, but Elmo can’t fit through the door. This makes Elmo very sad and he realizes that he wants to go back to his normal size. Abby casts the spell and super-sized Elmo goes back to being Elmo-sized Elmo.
- Drew Brees and Elmo explain what "measure" means.
- Murray and Ovejita present Z words.
- Film: Z for Zipper (First: Episode 4211)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: The Rapunzel Dilemma (First: Episode 4260)
- Murray and Ovejita draw the winning lottery number - 10.
- Cartoon: 10 doggy kisses (Todd Parr)
- Super Grover 2.0: Rodent Restaurant (First: Episode 4260)
- Murray plays "What's Missing?" with his skateboard.
- "Measure, Yeah, Measure" (First: Episode 4257)
- Elmo's World: Hair (First: Episode 3890)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4273||Episode 4275|