|Air date||November 25, 2011|
|Season||Season 42 (2011)|
Sesame Workshop descriptionEdit
Leela is teaching an early morning yoga class and demonstrating her version of the Flamingo Pose when Telly comes by. She explains to him that yoga is a special kind of exercise from India and all the breathing and stretching feels great. Telly wants to do The Flamingo pose, so Elmo and Rosita begin teaching him to put his arms up, then out, then leg up… but Telly falls down. Telly tries again, but keeps falling. Elmo suggests that he try lifting the other leg or letting Rosita and Elmo hold his arms until he’s balanced, but that doesn’t work either. Telly is convinced that he can’t balance because one of his elbows is heavier than the other. Elmo and Rosita give him lots of objects to hold in his hands to make his weight equal on both sides, but he keeps crashing down. Chris helps Telly try to find his balance by supporting his arms as he shifts his weight. It works! Telly happily thanks everyone for all their help. He can’t wait to practice other yoga poses too!
- Abby helps Emma Stone show what "balance" is.
- Murray learns what will make a boat float.
- Cartoon: Cookie Monster signs the "E - Elephant Song." (First: Episode 4188)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Genie in a Bottle (First: Episode 4189)
- Song: "Stand Up, Sit Down" (First: Episode 4135)
- The Count sings "Eight is Great." (First: Episode 4228)
- Super Grover 2.0: Unbalanced Boat (First: Episode 4229)
- Bruno Mars sings "Don't Give Up."
- Elmo's World: Up and Down (First: Episode 4080)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4271||Episode 4273|