|Plot||Letter "R" Mystery|
|Air date||November 11, 2011|
|Season||Season 42 (2011-2012)|
Sesame Workshop descriptionEdit
Detective Alfie Betts, played by Adam Rodriguez, is on vacation on Sesame Street, enjoying a plate of raisin raspberry ravioli when Telly rushes in very upset that his robot and remote are missing. Then Leela enters looking for her rake and roses. When the raisin raspberry ravioli disappears too, Detective Alfie Betts decides it’s time to investigate to find out why things keep going missing. He needs a team of detectives. Elmo and Abby quickly volunteer. By repeating the items that are missing, they realize that all of them begin with the letter R. Detective Betts is on the case!
- Amar'e Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony and Grover explain what it means to compare.
- Murray and Ovejita present R words.
- Film: R for Run (First: Episode 4205)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Morty the Music Muse (First: Episode 4265)
- Film: Kids dance to different music styles. (First: Episode 4130)
- Murray and Ovejita have a number lottery, getting a 19 ball.
- Cartoon: Counting to 19 using Indian imagery (First: Episode 4228)
- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures: Duck Detectives (First: Episode 4187)
- Murray plays a game about comparing veggies.
- Animation: Ziggy the Zebra-saurus raps about shapes.
- Elmo's World: Eyes (First: Episode 4180)
- This episode features the first appearance of The Amazing Mumford since episode 4108.
- An image of the Michael Bloomberg Muppet from the 2009 Annual Sesame Workshop Benefit Gala appears on Alfie's newspaper.
- The Season 43 re-airing of the episode features an additional sponsor tag: "The National Coalition of Resting People."
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4269||Episode 4271|