|Air date||November 9, 2011|
|Season||Season 42 (2011-2012)|
|Releases||Kinect Sesame Street TV|
Baby Bear's a little aggravated with Curly Bear as they're coloring—he doesn't want to share the crayons. Sometimes it's hard to share with a sibling, Chris and Christy explain. They should know—they're twins.
They explain how they hated to share their toys, room, and meals when they were young, but loved to share secrets, dancing, and smiles. Baby Bear may be ready to share…but what's this? Curly is sitting in his seat! Now Baby Bear says he will not be Curly's brother anymore.
Chris and Christy need to help Baby Bear some more, so they sing about what it would be like if they didn't have each other, even if they don't always agree. It's what you have in common that counts!
- Jimmy Kimmel and Abby show what a sibling is.
- Murray and Ovejita present O words.
- Cartoon: Cookie Monster sings the "O - Octopus Song." (First: Episode 4200)
- Abby's Flying Fairy School: Cubby Creature (First: Episode 4213)
- Magic Murray makes a 20 appear, while Ovejita makes 20 butterflies appear.
- Cartoon: Number 20 Song
- Super Grover 2.0: Pretty Good Wall of China (First: Episode 4228)
- Murray plays "What's Missing?" His swing is missing one string to hold it up.
- Animation: The Twiddlebugs find many uses for a paperclip. (First: Episode 4153)
- Elmo's World: Families (First: Episode 3975)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4268||Episode 4270|