|The Muppet Show|
|Production||February 11-16, 1980|
|Premiere|| UK: March 28, 1980|
US: May 8, 1980
Miss Piggy buys a cute new pair of shoes, but they're too small, and she can't walk in them. She wants to take them back, but Kermit compliments them, so she has to keep wearing them. She complains to Carol, who says she should have them stretched, and gives them to the gigantic Timmy Monster, who runs around the block in them.
- Carol Channing and female whatnots sing "Jeepers Creepers," "I, Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi (I Like You Very Much)" and "Them There Eyes" as a medley
- "Whistling Cecilia": In a sketch, Carol plays Cecilia Sisson, a silent film star who never made it in talkies because she whistles with every "s".
- Two huge-footed monsters sing "Your Feet's Too Big".
- UK Spot: Floyd and Beauregard play "Wave" to the Penguins
- Pigs in Space: Force Field/ Veterinarian's Hospital: On the Swinetrek (the two sketches were combined)
- The Swedish Chef: meatloafers
- Carol, Miss Piggy, and the Pigs sing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"
|The Muppet Show Theme: Gonzo is blown away in an Autumn storm.|
|Carol and some big-eyed singers sing "Jeepers Creepers," "I, Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi (I Like You Very Much)" and "Them There Eyes" as a medley.|
- This episode featured the first time the "Pigs in Space" and "Vet's Hospital" sketches were mixed. On the Swinetrek, First Mate Piggy complains about her aching feet, and Dr. Bob and Nurse Janice arrive to treat her. When the Announcer closes the sketch, Dr. Bob comments, "We have him at the hospital, too."
- Unusual for a fourth season episode, Fozzie Bear doesn't make an appearance.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Floyd Pepper, Statler and Waldorf, Rowlf the Dog, Janice, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Timmy Monster, Beauregard, Featherstone, The Swedish Chef, Penguins, Monsters, Whatnots
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Link Hogthrob, Waldorf, and Penguin
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy
- Jerry Nelson as Floyd Pepper, Dr. Julius Strangepork, the Announcer, Featherstone, and Male Monster
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Janice, and Statler
- Dave Goelz as Beauregard
- Louise Gold as Annie Sue Pig and Female Monster
- Steve Whitmire as Timmy Monster
- Kathy Mullen as others
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Andy Williams||Diana Ross|