|The Muppet Show|
|Guest Starring||Doug Henning|
|Production Dates||February 4-8, 1980|
While practicing for a magic act sketch, Fozzie pulls out a bunch of rabbits from a hat who adopt him as his "daddy" while constantly ruining his own attempts at magic.
- In the Cold Opening, Doug shows Scooter the "Chink-a-Chink" trick with four seashells.
- Miss Piggy sings "It's Magic," as Kermit appears and disappears.
- Doug performs a magic trick, slicing up a huge monster and putting it back together in a different order. Unfortunately, the monster was enraged being mixed up, forcing Doug to disappear via running to escape.
- Fozzie's Monologues: "Fozzie's Magic Act"
- Robin the Frog sings "Leave Me Some Magic"
- Veterinarian's Hospital: Bunnies
- UK Spot: A farmer and Fozzie chase rabbits, singing "Run Rabbit Run"
- Doug and Robin perform a trick with two tiny kerchiefs in the Guest Star's Dressing Room
- Three Girls sing "There'll Be Some Changes Made"
- Doug performs a 'switcheroo' magic trick with Doglion and the Bird Dancers
- At the end of the episode, a bunny appears in Statler and Waldorf Box and uses the Porky Pig reference at the end of Looney Tunes, "*stuttering* That's all, Folks!" To this, Waldorf hits him on the head with a small gavel.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Robin the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf the Dog, Janice, Statler and Waldorf, Doglion, Bird Dancers, Rabbits, Doug Henning's Assistant, a rabbi, a robot, a farmer, The Switcheroos, Scooter, The Mutations
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Waldorf and Rowlf
- Frank Oz as Fozzie Bear and Miss Piggy
- Jerry Nelson as Robin, Rabbits and Farmer
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Statler, Janice, Robot and one of the Switcheroos
- Dave Goelz as Rabbi and Rabbits
- Steve Whitmire as Rabbits
- Louise Gold as one of the Switcheroos
- Kathy Mullen as one of the Switcheroos
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Alan Arkin||Andy Williams|