|The Muppet Show|
|Production||July 10-12, 1979|
|Releases||Best of the Muppet Show|
thumb|300px|right|Commercial for episode 411. Gonzo the Great plans to quit the show after receiving an offer from a film studio in Bombay. A jealous Miss Piggy asks Gonzo to keep her in mind when talking to producers. Gonzo performs a tearful "My Way", and then leaves the theater. He ends up coming back -- the producers in Bombay thought they were hiring Gonzo the Mediocre -- but he has to face his replacement, Trevor the Gross...
- Gonzo and the Chickens sing "Pick a Little, Talk a Little/Goodnight, Ladies"
- Lola Falana, the Muppet Monsters, and Fletcher Bird sing "He's the Greatest Dancer"
- Gonzo sings "My Way."
- UK Spot: Camilla and the chickens sing "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair"
- Muppet Sports reports live from the Marathon Tree-Staring Contest, where Klaus Mueller of West Paraguay defeats the tree after more than 87 hours of staring. Klaus wins the $10,000 prize, but then the tree falls on him.
- Lola sings "Smile" to Gonzo
- Trevor the Gross's act (tap-dancing in oatmeal to "Top Hat, White Tie and Tails") is interrupted by Gonzo
- Gonzo does his own version of the oatmeal act...with typical results.
- Lola and the Muppets sing "United We Stand"
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Camilla the Chicken, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, Louis Kazagger, Lew Zealand, Trevor the Gross, Klaus Mueller, Tree, Fletcher Bird, Doglion, Timmy Monster, Chickens
- Herbie the One-Octopus Band, Beauregard, Floyd Pepper, Sweetums, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Janice, Nigel, Annie Sue, Rowlf the Dog, Whatnots
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog and Waldorf
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear
- Jerry Nelson as Camilla, Louis Kazagger and Lew Zealand
- Richard Hunt as Scooter and Statler
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo and Klaus Mueller
- Louise Gold as Chickens
- Steve Whitmire as Trevor the Gross
- Kathy Mullen as Chickens
- Graham Fletcher as Fletcher Bird
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Kenny Rogers||Phyllis George|