|Air date||September 6, 2005|
|Season||Season 36 (2005)|
Sesame Workshop description:
Telly tells Gordon that he feels miserable because in order to go on Oscar's Annual Grouch Picnic and Field Day, he has to learn the Official Grouch Cheer and he's the only one who can't do it right.Gordon talks to Oscar and convinces him to let Telly try learning to do it right. Telly is so discouraged at this point that he keeps saying that he can't do the cheer. Gordon motivates Telly by practicing the cheer with him and by telling him that he can do it! Through Gordon's encouragement, constant practice, and believing in himself, Telly finally learns to do the cheer! Telly shows Oscar that he can do the cheer beautifully, and boards the bus to go on the field trip with all the other Grouchketeers!
- Garth Brooks and a band of monsters led by Herry Monster sing "Together, We'll Make Music" (EKA: Episode 3849)
- Journey to Ernie sends Big Bird to the beach/ocean (EKA: Episode 4060)
- Global Grover: Grover goes to Mongolia to learn about bowl dancing. (EKA: Episode 4039)
- The Number of the Day: The Count counts and sings up to 19, accompanied by the Countess and their band of musicians.
- The Spanish Word of the Day: Siesta
- Elmo's World: Ears (First: Episode 4032)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4093||Episode 4095|