|The Muppet Show|
|Guest Starring||Victor Borge|
|Production Dates||May 22-24, 1979|
Bobby Benson is arrested, and somebody has to take care of his Baby Band. Trying to prove to Kermit that she's mother material, Miss Piggy volunteers to take them. The babies go wild in her dressing room, tearing everything up.
- Link Hogthrob and Gonzo as leaders of rival gangs (Pigs and Chickens respectively), sing "Macho Man."
- Rowlf the Dog and Victor play the "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" on the piano.
- The Rats sing "Rock Around the Clock."
- UK Spot: "Act Naturally", sung by Gonzo
- The Bust of Beethoven, Fozzie Bear and Victor fall asleep to the "Moonlight Sonata."
- The Swedish Chef tries to make turtle soup.
- Victor plays Tchaikovsky's "Piano Concerto No. 1," backed by the Baby Band.
The "Moonlight Sonata" scene was featured in a 2000 tribute special, The Legendary Victor Borge.
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Waldorf, Link Hogthrob and the Swedish Chef
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Fozzie
- Jerry Nelson as Bust of Beethoven
- Richard Hunt as Bobby Benson, Scooter, Statler, and Catgut
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo
- Louise Gold as others
- Steve Whitmire as others
- Kathy Mullen as others
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Dyan Cannon||Linda Lavin|