|The Muppet Show|
|Production||May 15-17, 1979|
|Premiere|| UK: January 25, 1980|
US: January 31, 1980
As Miss Piggy prepares for her act, she leaves her dog Foo-Foo in the care of Floyd. Piggy tells Floyd he has to spoon-feed and floss the pampered Foo-Foo, so Floyd locks the dog in a drawer. Frantic, Piggy searches everywhere for Foo-Foo.
- To counteract the trend of wild-eyed youth playing mindless rock, Kermit presents wild-eyed old people playing mindless rock -- Geri and the Atrics playing "Hound Dog."
- Dyan sings "Civilization."
- Veterinarian's Hospital: Old Lady
- UK Spot: Rowlf sings "Man's Best Friend."
- The Swedish Chef (Hot Dogs)
- Dyan sings "Big Spender" with dogs (with a brief interlude of "Theme from Love Story").
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Beauregard, Scooter, Rowlf the Dog, Statler and Waldorf, Floyd Pepper, Foo Foo, Janice, Animal, The Swedish Chef, Geri and the Atrics, Rover Joe, The Announcer
- Butch, Quongo, Crocodiles, Snake, Lizard, Righton Bird, Whaddayasay Bird, Ohboy Bird, Eric the Parrot, Pigs, Penguins, Walrus, Kangaroo, Afghan Hound, Baskerville the Hound, Muppy
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Rowlf, Waldorf and the Swedish Chef
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Geri and the Atrics piano player and Wolfhound
- Jerry Nelson as Floyd Pepper, Geri, Brown Dog and the Announcer
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Statler and Janice
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Beauregard, and Geri and the Atrics drummer
- Steve Whitmire as Foo Foo and Geri and the Atrics tuba player
- Louise Gold as Geri and the Atrics guitar player
- Kathy Mullen as Geri and the Atrics knitter
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Shields & Yarnell||Victor Borge|