|Plot||Zoe and Stinky write a story|
|Air date||May 1, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
|Syndication||PBS Kids Sprout|
Baby Bear and Telly Monster has written a story called "The Little Merbear." After hearing the story, Zoe and Stinky the Stinkweed want to write a story too. However, Stinky can't write since he's a plant and Zoe can't write since she doesn't have anything to write with. Gordon has some paper and a pen, so they dictate their story to him.
The story is about a little plant (Stinky), who wishes to be a little boy so he can dance with the princess who loves to dance (Zoe), so with the help of the "Lovely Magic Gordon Guy" (Gordon), the little plant's wish is granted, and he's transformed into a little boy. Soon, he realizes that he can no longer fit in his pot, and he misses his usual watering, so he calls upon his Lovely Magic Gordon Guy to turn him back into a little plant.
- Animal Books (EKA: Episode 3396)
- Prairie Dawn gives Grover thirty seconds to show what someone looks like when they are surprised, much to his exasperation. (EKA: Episode 3907)
- Number of the Day: A jumping number 18 arrives as the Number of the Day. (First: Episode 3993)
- Suzie Kabloozie: 18 (EKA: Episode 3877)
- Oscar the Grouch loves the dissonant sounds of the Tokyo String Quartet tuning their instruments. When they start playing a classical piece, he’s disgusted and asks them to tune up again. (EKA: Episode 3451)
- Hop, Hop and Shake Your Head and Wriggle Like An Octopus. (EKA: Episode 4030)
- Journey to Ernie: Musical Instrument Land (First: Episode 4031)
- Ernie sings "Imagine That" (EKA: Episode 2598)
- Global Grover: Grover returns from Trinidad on a pair of stilts. In his film (EKA: Episode 3427), Asha and her friends practice and dance on stilts in preparation for a carnival. Afterward, Grover muses about the things he's learned to do on stilts...including the need to practice more!
- Global Thingy: Everyone sings out of tune until the globe teaches them to sing in harmony.
- Letter of the Day: Cookie Monster raps about the letter R. (First: Episode 3995)
- Leaves form R and r (EKA: Episode 3110)
- "Rah, Rah, Rah, Letter R" (Christopher Cerf) (EKA: Episode 3325)
- Elmo's World: Books (EKA: Episode 3822)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4048||Episode 4050|