|Plot||Making a kite|
|Air date||April 24, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
|Syndication||PBS Kids Sprout|
Zoe and Elmo want to fly kites after watching a film of the spring kite-flying festival (EKA: Episode 3492), but Alan's store doesn't have any. Gabi solves their dilemma by helping them build their own kites using instructions from a book. But now there's another problem: There's no wind!
- Film: Kids talk about the art they made.
- Bip Bippadotta sings about "Air." (EKA: Episode 2534)
- The Number of the Day: The number 14 emerges from a cannon after The Count learns that it is the number of the day. (First: Episode 3988)
- Cartoon: Jerry Nelson sings about 14s appearing in the desert. Artist: Joey Ahlbum (EKA: Episode 3482)
- Film: Kid mural painting #14 (EKA: Episode 3676)
- Cartoon: "Above it All" (EKA: Episode 2572)
- Cartoon: Dr. Annie Eyeball looks at air. (EKA: Episode 2616)
- Journey to Ernie: Big Bird searches for Ernie at the beach. (EKA: Episode 4039)
- Ernie's Show and Tell: Devon shows his seashell collection to Ernie.
- Global Grover: Malaysia, kites
- Global Thingy: Popcorn Thingy learns to share.
- The Letter of the Day: Cookie Monster decides to take his mind off eating the letter of the day cookie by naming words that begin with W. Prairie Dawn shows up, but Cookie Monster is too deep in thought to notice her. When she finally gets his attention, he eats the cookie. (First: Episode 3992)
- Film: The floating kids fly form the letter W. (EKA: Episode 3454)
- Whoopi Goldberg says, "Whoopi!" (EKA: Episode 2900)
- Elmo's World: Sky (First: Episode 3982)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4043||Episode 4045|