|Plot||Fish-sitters for Dorothy|
|Air date||April 22, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
Gordon is going to an exciting baseball game, and is bringing his pal Elmo along. Before they go, Elmo is desperately seeking a fish-sitter to fish-sit Dorothy while he's gone. Baby Bear and Telly Monster both want the position, and end up competing with each other to prove to Dorothy who the better fish-sitter is. After a series of wacky stunts to entertain Dorothy, it's decided that the best fish-sitter is Elmo, because apparently Dorothy isn't ready to be away from Elmo just yet. Gordon offers to bring Dorothy to the game too, along with Baby Bear and Telly -- who rush home to get their pets to bring to the game.
- Big Bird and Baby Bear sing to Ralphie about being different and the same.
- Martin P. Robinson (in an English accent) and a girl count 12 flowers by 2s.
- Ernie sings "Rubber Duckie". (EKA: Episode 3882)
- Fran Drescher is interviewed by Humphrey and Ingrid to be Natasha's nanny. (EKA: Episode 3786)
- Spanish Word of the Day: Feliz
- Elmo's World: Fish (First: Episode 3981)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4041||Episode 4043|