|Plot||Oscar wants a new place to live|
|Air date||April 21, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
Oscar is tired of the spot his trash can always sits, and decides it's high time for a change of scenery, so he moves his trash can to different spots on Sesame Street, including: the arbor, the garden, Hooper's Store, and the Mail-it-Shop, but none of these locations strike Oscar, so realizing that he liked it best where his trash can used to be, he moves back to his spot among the garbage sitting by the 123 stoop.
- Natalie Portman and Elmo perform "The Princess and The Elephant".
- Global Grover: African school (First: Episode 4031)
- Animation: Luxo Jr. shows surprise. (EKA: Episode 3012)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Ernie and a boy sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game".
- Spanish Word of the Day: Gabi and Natasha show "abierto" and "cerrado". (First: Episode 3995)
- Elmo's World: Open and Closed
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4040||Episode 4042|